The Baby Back is the perfect choice for users who prefer short bed rails, with the added benefits of a headache loop, and the ability to run Back Bone’s signature Skull Screen Cab protector as well. The bed rails measure 30” in length, provide added tie-down capabilities, and can accommodate most stock tool boxes. The headache “loop” provides added hauling potential, cab protection, and creates mount points for aftermarket lighting. With the addition of a Skull Screen, the rear of the cab, as well as the cab window are protected in style.
- Standard Height: Our most popular version which sits slightly above the cab to allow for hauling rigid loads over the cab without contacting the cab while still maintaining visual appeal. The third brake light remains unobstructed.
- Low Profile: Sleek, Flush with the cab look.
- High Boy: Extra tall rack with extra cab clearance for hauling that requires maximum clearance.
- Available in Low Profile, Standard, and High Profile packages
- Adding the Cutout option allows for pass through from a rear sliding window
- Low Profile Skull Screens require mounting an after-market 3rd brake light as they cover the existing 3rd light
Four Knuckles are included in each kit. Usable throughout all Back Bone rack configurations including the headache loops themselves, these versatile tie-downs actually invite use by design. Their proprietary “death-grip” technology helps them stay put under a load, while their ability to be flipped 45 degrees helps them subdue even the most unruly loads.
Custom Colors & Finishes
Custom colors and finishes are available for an additional cost. Please use our contact form to request a quote for your specific needs.